Serves meat, veg options available. Tamil restaurant serving around 70% vegan and vegetarian dishes, clearly marked as such. Most dishes can be prepared vegan upon request. Special menu for students with dishes at around 4,50€. Has soya lassi. Daily vegan breakfast menu from Dec 2012. Will offer vegan buffets for birthdays and other occasions. Price: Inexpensive more-less
Vegan-friendly, Lacto, Sri Lankan, Indian, Beer/Wine, Take-out, Delivery, Non-veg
Tegeler Str.22, Berlin-Wedding (near U9 Amrumer Str.)
Berlin, Germany 13353

J-Veg
J-Veg

delicious vegan brunch!

Posted on 05 / 25 / 2014

The vegan brunch is really nice. It was basically a selection of 6 curries along with rice and a variety of fried breads/dumplings (I don't know what they are called, sorry!) and a basic salad. The food was really delicious and spicy (warning: maybe it's not for you if you don't like spicy food!).

losthighway
losthighway

Good indian food

Posted on 11 / 17 / 2013

This place is interesting.

Tucked away in Wedding it's a little oasis of vegan indian food. Of course, not everything on the menu is vegan, but what is is clearly marked and there's a really large selection.

The mains are a bit pricey (especially considering the restaurant itself is not a particularly nice place to sit in). Thus, we opted to go for a serving of 2 samosas and one main with rice to share.

The samosas came very quickly, but were totally frozen on the inside! At this point I figured we'd made a bad mistake to waste 9€ on a main dish at this place. But when the main did eventually come it was some of the best and most interesting indian I've had in Berlin.

Anyone that lives here will know that good indian food is very hard to come by. Harder still when you want it vegan. So finding this place is very pleasing.

I would recommend it to anyone in the area. Still, I wish they would lower their prices a little bit. 8 - 10€ mains seems too pricey for this kind of restaurant (let's face it, it's a bit of a dive).

Pros: Good food
Cons: Too expensive, Atmosphere
wildfang
wildfang

Finest south Indian vegan food

Posted on 04 / 04 / 2011

I usually prefer supporting totally vegetarian or vegan restaurants but I make an exception here. The food quality is outstanding, the dishes true to original and the service very good. I can recommend the soya lassis.
For two people we paid 22€ including a soup, two main dishes, a vegan bathura bread and two big drinks.
The place is lacking some atmosphere but is located in a nice area.
The owner told us that everything can be prepared vegan upon request. He was very friendly and recommend something very tasty he thought was right for us. He also told us he would like to turn the place into a completely vegan restaurant if the demand is big enough - not sure if he just wanted to make us come back but his offer to prepare a vegan buffet for an upcoming birthday definitely sounded like he wants to do more for vegans.
A separate vegan menu card is to be introduced this year. I really hope they make the switch to becoming totally vegetarian soon.

Pros: delicious food, good value, friendly staff
Cons: lack of atmosphere

Dear Owner and Manager of Naveena Path: