Serves meat, veg options available. Juice bar and bistro serving sandwiches, fresh juices, supplements, tea, smoothies. Please confirm if the vegan options are good enough to keep this listing on HappyCow. Price: Moderate more-less
Vegan-friendly, Lacto, Ovo, Juice bar, Take-out, Non-veg

First Review by marla5575
CarrotKiller
CarrotKiller

Decent Food, Limited Options

4 Posted on 09 / 30 / 2013

They only have a few veggie options. We ordered the veggie wrap and the avocado sandwich. Both items were pretty good and we enjoyed the outdoor seating area. The avocado sandwich comes with mayo, which I asked our waitress take off when I ordered. The sandwich arrived with mayo so I had to have them remake it. Overall, I think this is a good place to go when you have limited options in the small town of Idyllwild. Other than the vegan items we ordered, they have a roasted red pepper sandwich and a veggie sandwich, but that's about it. A good place to go if other people in your party are meat eaters, their non veggie items are good as well.

Pros: Food, Location
Cons: Short Staffed
marla5575
marla5575

Good sandwiches

4 Posted on 03 / 05 / 2008

i had the roasted red pepper sandwich and my husband had the avocado sandwich, both really good. i also had the strawberry delight smoothie with almond milk - yum! very friendly service, has water bowls for dogs outside.

Pros: good food, friendly service
Cons: a little pricey