CLOSED: Nature's Way Cafe

Serves meat, veg options available. Small cafe with a basic menu that consists of a few breakfast items, veggieburgers with mockmeat or tofu, stir fried veggie plates, air fries, tofu salad, and wraps. Sit inside or out on sidewalk. May 2014, reported closed to HappyCow. Price: Inexpensive more-less
Vegan-friendly, Fast food, Non-veg
10917 Lindbrook Dr (/in Westwood)
West Los Angeles, California 90024
310-824-0240

Call for hours - tell us

First Review by gr8vegan
Chia
Chia

Basic

Posted on 03 / 30 / 2012

I had read about this place on happycow, and here's my Nature's Way Cafe review.

This little cafe caters mostly to its nearby UCLA college students. The decor and food is very basic, though it serves more vegetarian options and than meat ones (uses tofu, mockmeats, veggies).

The veggieburgers and wraps are typical and safe for vegetarians to eat, though nothing out of the ordinary. The last time here, my friend and I ordered a stirfry noodle plate and a stirfry rice plate, both of which were fillers but nothing special. We suspected MSG in the sauces or the mockmeats... We also got the air fries, which were good while hot.

Pros: has brown rice, inexpensive
Cons: conventional ingredients
gr8vegan
gr8vegan

great french fries

Posted on 04 / 27 / 2008

I can't believe I've never noticed this place. I park in the parking garage next to it all the time to eat at Native Foods. I ventured in here the other day and I must say the Fries are great. I'll definitely go back when I'm hungering for french fries. I had the vegan burger w/o cheese and it was very good. Prices are cheap!

Pros: fries, prices, selection
Cons: animal products on the menu

Dear Owner and Manager of CLOSED: Nature's Way Cafe: