Serves meat, veg options available. Mall food court vendor offering several vegetarian choices but limited vegan ones (per Jan 2014 report). Sandwiches, rice bowls, wraps, salads. Price: Inexpensive more-less
Ovo, Lacto, American, Fast food, Take-out, Non-veg
1700 International Speedway Blvd (Volusia Mall)
Daytona Beach, Florida 32114
386-252-2424

Mon-Sat 10:00am-9:00pm, Sun 12:00pm-5:30pm

First Review by brainyblonde
ddweb420
ddweb420

Great find

Posted on 10 / 26 / 2014

We go here when we want fast food. I love their vegetarian chili wrap! And the smoothies are so yummy! We were excited to find this since the area doesn't have much..

boyblueaum
boyblueaum

great for mall food

Posted on 08 / 24 / 2012

Located in the food court at the mall but has a few items that are actually quite good at a reasonable price. I would definitely visit again when I am there. Be cautious, they serve red tortilla chips in some vegetarian items, which most likely use red 40.

Pros: Tasty food, good value, vegan smoothies
Cons: red tortilla chips
brainyblonde
brainyblonde
  • raw

Surprisingly great and in the mall!

Posted on 01 / 02 / 2009

I'm not much of a mall goer but sometimes you just cannot avoid it... I know whenever I go I can get a great healthy meal at Nature's Table. I love their smoothies. and the Cucumber avocado sandwich is excellent. I highly recommend you check it out and support it so it stays around a while!

Pros: great food, friendly staff, convenient and quick
Cons: none!

Dear Owner and Manager of Nature's Table: