Serves meat, veg options available. Mall food court vendor offering several vegetarian choices but limited vegan ones (per Jan 2014 report). Sandwiches, rice bowls, wraps, salads. Price: Inexpensive more-less
Ovo, Lacto, American, Fast food, Take-out, Non-veg

First Review by brainyblonde
boyblueaum
boyblueaum

great for mall food

4 Posted on 08 / 24 / 2012

Located in the food court at the mall but has a few items that are actually quite good at a reasonable price. I would definitely visit again when I am there. Be cautious, they serve red tortilla chips in some vegetarian items, which most likely use red 40.

Pros: Tasty food, good value, vegan smoothies
Cons: red tortilla chips
brainyblonde
brainyblonde
  • raw

Surprisingly great and in the mall!

4 Posted on 01 / 02 / 2009

I'm not much of a mall goer but sometimes you just cannot avoid it... I know whenever I go I can get a great healthy meal at Nature's Table. I love their smoothies. and the Cucumber avocado sandwich is excellent. I highly recommend you check it out and support it so it stays around a while!

Pros: great food, friendly staff, convenient and quick
Cons: none!

Dear Owner and Manager of Nature's Table: