CLOSED: Nature's Pantry

Locally owned and operated natural foods market. Stocks vegan sandwiches and meals, frozen foods, fresh mostly local organic produce, vitamins, and more. Will make special orders. May 2014, reported closed to HappyCow. more-less
142 Route 17k (Newburgh Cocheton Turnpike and Corporate Blvd, E of Stewart Int'l Airport)
Newburgh, New York 12550
845-567-3355

Open daily.

First Review by ozport
dayzd89
dayzd89

Great selection

4 Posted on 08 / 12 / 2013

A great place for food lovers. A lot to choose from and the staff is friendly and courteous.

Paulsandy
Paulsandy

Great place

5 Posted on 04 / 03 / 2012

Perfect for grocery shopping for vegan items that you just can't find anywhere else. Nice bulk section, and huge selection of vitamins and supplements. Nice frozen section too, although sometimes you need to ask for something specific, the frozen food person isn't so quick at stocking the shelves. We like to buy ToFurky Pizzas, which are never in the frozen case, we always have to have someone check the back.

One Negative, it seems like their prices creep up quite often. If you buy something often, check the price a month later. It will probably go up.

Kristienicole
Kristienicole

Great Veg*n Selections, Great Suppliment Variety

4 Posted on 01 / 08 / 2012

Nature's Pantry is the best health food store around. I love this store! Great selection and very helpful staff. The Newburgh location is great, but Fishkll location is 3x the size and has even a greater selection. This especially applies to the fresh foods, bulk foods, and frozen foods sections. They carry many of the same stock but certain items are unique to each store. Must visit both locations!!

Pros: very helpful staff, excellent suppliment selection
tlc
tlc

Natures Pantry O.C.N.Y.

5 Posted on 06 / 26 / 2009

Each time I walk through those doors I feel like I`m at home,I can breathe in here,I`m in the norm.everything is clean,organic & healthy.I am happy that they have all of my favorite brands,my favorite beans,nuts seeds and legumes,Herbs and spices,Rice and soy milks vitamins and household and personal products. I love this store,it`s hard to shop in a regular supermarket when your a vegan,this store makes you feel comfortable.

Pros: friendly staff, healthy food, good prices
Cons: none
littleone89
littleone89

Happy Customer Reporting!

5 Posted on 01 / 23 / 2008

This was the first time I had been to Nature's Pantry and from the outside it didn't look like a ton but once I went inside, the place looked huge. They had a HUGE assortment of Amy's frozen foods, which I loved to see! They had a great variety of products, including pet products! The staff was very polite and helpful and in general just came off as very friendly and easy to talk to. Go check it out!

Pros: Huge variety of products, large vitamins/health care section, helpful, friendly staff
Cons: --

ozport
ozport

My One Stop Vegan Supply Shop

4 Posted on 03 / 31 / 2007

Beans and pulses, frozen goods, beauty care, vitamins, cleaning products - its all here! The staff are helpful and can order almost anything you need in bulk. I've ordered cases of veggie burgers here to get me thru the summer. Not the place for fresh fruit and veg though. Much of it is past its peak.

Pros: All vegan essentials, Helpful staff, Can order in bulk
Cons: Poor quality fresh food

Dear Owner and Manager of CLOSED: Nature's Pantry: