Well stocked in natural foods, supplements, books, health products. more-less

First Review by Greengoddess2
a woods
a woods

nature's pantry rocks

5 Posted on 05 / 23 / 2012

i really adore everything about this store...except for its location :-(
the prices, the colorful produce, the selection (i found flax seed milk here...wonderful!), the raw "tuna" and "chicken" salads they prepare in house are AWESOME. they have a lot of items one can't find at whole foods. they have a thing like a chopper shopper card and the owners live in the metro area! the prices are fair and they always have sales. check them out!

Pros: everything is great
Cons: a bit of a drive
MsRebecky
MsRebecky

Pleasantly Surprised

4 Posted on 04 / 08 / 2011

I was glad to find a place to go and get my regular grocery needs. I recently moved from the DC area and was concerned I wouldn't find a place like Mom's Organic Market or Whole Foods in my area. Thumbs up for these guys! Their frequent shopper membership perk is great too - an annual fee for a discount each time you shop. And a weekly chance to double what you save. The annual fee is paid for within a month - or less, really.

Pros: Well Stocked, Friendly Staff, Membership Savings
Tatu
Tatu

Nature's Pantry

4 Posted on 08 / 06 / 2010

I really love this place! I was surprised to find such a well stocked place, so near to Lee's Summit! I had thought that Whole Foods was the nearest, but I was proved wrong! Nature's Pantry has food that even non-vegs will find delicous! The prices are a little high, but for veggie-friendly food, what am I to expect? Nonetheless, it is a wonderful place that can keep a veg alive if they live with non-vegs.

Pros: Well-stocked, Friendly staff, Good quality
Cons: Prices a little high, Close quarters
jlo5616
jlo5616

Excellent one-stop shop!

5 Posted on 07 / 27 / 2010

We are traveling from NY to AZ and stopped in Kansas City, MO for a quick bite to eat. We chose Natural Pantry, and were very pleased. The store is HUGE and rivals any Whole Foods market. The prices were good and the selection was amazing. They had a cafe area with grab-n-go foods and a microwave, and some tables and chairs. Not many of the grab-n-go foods were vegan or vegetarian, so we got frozen entrees and microwaved them. The store even let us bring in our cats as we didn't want to leave them in the car. The staff were super friendly and helpful, we'll certainly miss this store!!!

Pros: Huge selection, Good prices, Cafe area
Cons: Cafe foods not veg-friendly

Greengoddess2
Greengoddess2

Excellent Natural Food Store

4 Posted on 10 / 12 / 2008

Offers a wide variety of natural foods, supplements,books, healthy things. New, clean, friendly and a well informed staff. Tons of events. Great newsletter.No restaurant.

Pros: wide variety of brands, great bulk section, friendly and informed staff
Cons: no restaurant, limited parking

Dear Owner and Manager of Natures Pantry: