Please send HappyCow some details! more-less

Call for hours - tell us

First Review by Kristienicole
ShantiPeace
ShantiPeace

So glad its here.

Posted on 03 / 21 / 2015

So glad this nice market is here. I live and So Cal (used to all the great markets there) and my family is in NY. It has the main things I need for my visit with a nice little bulk and organic fresh veg area. People have always been helpful.

Tperagine
Tperagine

a true gem

Posted on 03 / 11 / 2015

I'm new to the area just south of fishkill and I found that the closest place for a good market is whole foods in Danberry Connecticut and that's just too far until I found this place. It has a great selection of bulk foods, nice produce and it's a very clean store and the prices aren't bad. I and very pleased with the prices and it's a very clean store and well stocked. Definitely an asset to our area

DennisHartmann
DennisHartmann

Excellent store

Posted on 03 / 03 / 2014

All the vegetables and produce in the store are organic. There is also a wide selection on bulk items and other healthy alternatives, prepared food, etc. Great store.

Pros: Very pro-vegan and vegetarian
Cons: Product selection

Kristienicole
Kristienicole

Awesome!

Posted on 01 / 07 / 2012

I LOVE this market. They have an excellent selection of health foods, extensive gluten free selection, loads of vegan/vegetarian/raw food options. They have onsite chef that prepares entrees daily many of which are both vegan and gluten free. This store, especially fishkill ny locations, has a large and well stocked bulk food section. Also wonderful and very yummy gluten free vegan pastries. And for those occasions where you just don't feel like cooking (we veg*ns have to cook alot, especially if your also gluten free) they have a small but well planned out prepackaged food selection that is very reasonably priced with most choices being veg*n/GF/Macro/Raw. I cannot rave enough about Nature's Pantry. If you live locally you must visit. Newburgh NY location is great, but smaller so has fewer food options, but excellent supplement adviser. Fishkill NY location, is the best!

Pros: Great bulk food selection, great GF/Vegan selection, wide variety and selection
Cons: Staff younger kids sometimes uninformed

Dear Owner and Manager of Nature's Pantry: