Long time operating health food market. Has a juice and deli bar inside. Stocks organic produce, juice bar, body care, organic wines, books, vegan junk food, and more. more-less
26011 104th Ave SE
Kent, Washington 98030
253-854-5395
OPEN NOW

Mon-Fri 9:00am-8:00pm, Sat 9:00am-7:00pm, Sun 10:00am-6:00pm

First Review by bibigallini
Guest
Guest

Friendly Staff and many favorite items

Posted on 09 / 03 / 2007

I just adopted a vegan diet today. I have seen many items that I will continue to enjoy that I normally pick up at Whole Foods or PCC. They seem to do a good job of stocking more popular healthy items from the larger stores. Organic fruits and vegatables are extremely limited. Frozen, canned and refrigerated selections are much more varied.

Pros: location, staff, variety
Cons: small, produce
bibigallini
bibigallini

Great little market

Posted on 05 / 14 / 2007

This is a great market with lots of selections for its size. I have been pleasantly surprised by the variety of options found here and appreciate that they exist in Kent, which is hard to do. My only complaint about them is that they are not open long enough! They close on weekdays at 8 or 8:30 pm and earlier on weekends. I would shop there more if I could find them open when I am in the area.

Pros: good selection, friendly staff, clean and pleasant
Cons: close too early

Dear Owner and Manager of Nature's Market: