Health food store specializing in supplements. Also stocks bulk staples, care products, grocery, and more. more-less
2424 Lake Circle Dr (86th St and Township Line Rd)
Indianapolis, Indiana 46268
317.876.3131

First Review by vegbrarian
cookiecub
cookiecub

Wish they had more...

Posted on 04 / 24 / 2010

My partner and I were headed to Whole Foods and I remembered that this store was on the way. We stopped there to see what they had. The store has a huge selection of skin care products BUT a very limited food inventory and they didn't have any other kind of tofu except for silken! When I asked one of the staff where the tofu was one of the women looked at me blankly and the other said she would help me. She took me to an end cap and showed me 6 boxes of aseptic silken tofu. Disappointing indeed. They did have a nice selection of spices. Their prices were comparable on some things but outrageous on others. I try to support locally owned businesses before going corporate but I just don't see myself going back here any time soon.

Pros: friendly staff, loads of bath supplies, nice spice rack
Cons: inconvenient location , very small selection of food choices, prices too high on some items
vegbrarian
vegbrarian

Nice selection, reasonable prices

Posted on 10 / 28 / 2008

Nature's Market was a pick up spot for my CSA years ago. While there I would often stock up on items I typically couldn't find at my nearby grocery store. They have a nice selection of dried herbs and bulk items. The staff are friendly and helpful. I don't have the opportunity to shop there often since I live on the other side of own, but they are a nice local store that I would recommend to people who live, work or visit on that side of town.

Pros: selection, prices, friendly staff
Cons: NA

Dear Owner and Manager of Nature's Market: