Serves meat, veg options available. Cafe inside a health food market. Offers green juices, smoothies, wraps, salads, sandwiches, hot food, and coffee. Seating inside. Confirmed open Jun 2013. Price: Inexpensive more-less
Vegan-friendly, Lacto, Ovo, American, Juice bar, Take-out, Non-veg
701 S Apollo Blvd
Melbourne, Florida 32901

Mon-Sat 9:00am-8:00pm, Sun 10:00am-6:00pm

First Review by bitay

Room for improvement

Posted on 06 / 17 / 2015

They never have enough fresh, vegan options in my opinion. It is my understanding that they do not use organic fruits and veggies in the cafe, which is disappointing. On a brighter note, their kale salad is one of the best I've had!

food is mediocre, vegans pass on this one

Posted on 09 / 14 / 2014

My son and I ate here several weeks ago for lunch. He had a vegan California wrap and I had several small items from the hot bar to sample.The hummus in the wrap was extremely spicy. He said he wouldn't order it again. The samosa (or was it a falafel?) was so hot that my son was crying and sweating while he ate it. He said he would not order it again. I tried the kale salad (ok), mexican casserole (hot) and a few nibbles from the salad bar.Everything was so spicy that I couldn't eat it and walked out hungry.This experience seems to be par for the course here in Florida.

Pros: Friendly staff
Cons: food is very spicy and not great, atmosphere is eating in a grocery store
  • non-vegetarian

Very Good Food

Posted on 09 / 01 / 2013

We have eaten here several times and are never disappointed. Their hummus wrap is excellent as well as their tuna with capers. Some of the soups are so good that you can't put the spoon down. We will definitely keep coming back and will continue to shop in their attached store for our organic food needs.

Pros: Good Food, Reasonable Price

Dear Owner and Manager of Nature's Market Cafe: