A full-service natural food and vitamin market open since 1992. more-less
101 E Moreland Rd (Rte 611 & 63)
Willow Grove, Pennsylvania 19090

moolene
moolene

Great Products

Posted on 08 / 19 / 2012

For a store their size, they do offer a very wide selection. Many good locally produced items as well. As is normal with a smaller store, their prices can be hefty, but they sell quality. Not always happy with the management, they can, as an above poster noted, be a bit smug. I am sorry to see this as someone used to a conventional diet that wants to dip their feet into trying a helathier lifestyle may feel very put off by their attitudes. Particularly the management. Some employess are quite nice.

Pros: good food, support local vendors
Cons: $$$
  • mmdu mmdu

I totally agree with you. I used to go there but the attitude of the management was so off-putting that I drive to Whole Foods Market to get what I need, even though they are farther away from me. I wouldn't be surprised if they closed because of this problem. They make me feel like an idiot for asking them questions.

kindlizard
kindlizard

nice place

Posted on 07 / 28 / 2011

We used to come here when Horizons shared the strip mall. Very nice place with good selection, very friendly staff.
Happy to come again anytime I pass through.
Updated from previous review on Monday September 22, 2008

Pros: selection, staff, clean
JenniferRMadden
JenniferRMadden

Always find what I want

Posted on 03 / 26 / 2008

HUGE vitamin selection. Nice case with pre-made sandwiches. I mainly go there for the bulk grains in the back. However, I find the staff to be a big smug at times.

Guest
Guest

The Best Store Ever!

Posted on 07 / 12 / 2007

Natire's Harvest is my favorite store!! The people there know so much and I can always find what I need!

Dear Owner and Manager of Nature's Harvest: