Nature's Garden Market and ...

Serves meat, veg options available. 1920's style cafe with fireplace. 80% gluten free menu with gluten free sandwich options. Organic salads, smoothies and juice bar. Price: Moderate more-less
Vegan-friendly, Ovo, American, Organic, Juice bar, Take-out, Non-veg
400 W Parkwood Ave, Ste 112 (FM528 and Sunset Dr )
Friendswood, Texas 77546

Call for hours - tell us

• Wheelchair accessible

First Review by hpblank

Very small selection of bland food

Posted on 08 / 07 / 2014

I came to natures garden with my friend for lunch one day. It should be noted that this is not really a cafe it's a nutrition store that happens to serve a few food items. The menu is mostly comprised of sandwiches and salads. There is one or two vegan options. My problem with natures garden is that the food is expensive for something that could be easily made at home. They don't use vegan meats or cheeses just vegetables. I wouldn't go out of my way to stop here unless I needed vitamins.

Pros: nice nutritional store
Cons: not really a cafe, bland, uninventive food, expensive

Great little cafe

Posted on 06 / 13 / 2013

It's a small cafe set inside a store offering health products and healthy, organic, allergen free foods. The service was great and the food was tasty and fresh. A good value for the money spent.

Pros: Fresh food, GF, vegan options, Good service
Cons: Only a handful of tables, Took a little while to get order

First Vegan Meal at a Restaurant

Posted on 02 / 25 / 2011

It had a nice, relaxing atmosphere and the service was friendly. I would definitely go back and recommend it to others.

Pros: Plenty of options, Kind waiting staff

Dear Owner and Manager of Nature's Garden Market and Cafe: