Natural food market offering selections in organic produce, deli, vitamins, supplements, grocery, pet supplies, and more. Has a cafe inside the market with seating area which offers a wide range of vegetarian, vegan and raw recipes daily. more-less

First Review by Jakub1977
BeachBabe
BeachBabe

A Diamond in the Rough

5 Posted on 08 / 28 / 2013

The Clearwater area has very few places for vegans to eat and shop, so the ones we DO have, we visit over and over. I am so thankful NFP (Nature's Food Patch) is in town!! They recently won an award for being one of the top 12 stores in the USA for leading the natural food industry by working with manufacturers and local producers to transition to non-GMO ingredients and by advocating for GMO labeling. I shop and eat there several times a week. Yes, it's more expensive than your local supermarket, but sooo worth it! There is an impressive salad bar, and the hot bar always has at least one or two vegan offerings. There is a nice place to eat with free wifi.

Pros: Friendly staff, Hard to find Items available, Great Bulk Section
trisharightnour
trisharightnour

one of my faves!!!

5 Posted on 05 / 24 / 2013

I love this place. they really have a gigantic selection for all food preferences. The sales are great! Even the website has a great tool for making your weekly shopping list. Always has a monthly calendar of extra cooking classes and seminars for free. Definitely worth checking out if your in the area.

Pros: huge selection, good sales, extra classes and demos
Cons: little pricey for some items
bill
bill

Deli needs more vegan selections

3 Posted on 08 / 02 / 2010

There is not a lot of choice for vegans in Clearwater. This mid-sized health-food store is wonderful, but we wish that the deli could have had even more vegan selections than are currently available.

clashbabi
clashbabi

my favorite place to shop

5 Posted on 11 / 30 / 2009

I do not live in Florida, but I visit Nature's Food Patch every time I am in town. This is by far my favorite grocery to shop ((i wish they had a NFP in Chicago!!!)) Excellent selection of foods for vegan/vegetarian.

Pros: excellent food bar, great selection of produce, excellent selection
Jakub1977
Jakub1977

I LOVE THIS PLACE!

5 Posted on 06 / 03 / 2009

I was visiting friends for few days and they are not Vegetarian or Vegan but if I make a tasty meals they will eat it. This place has soo much stuff I could spend hours just looking at everything.

I will shop there everytime I am in the area!

J

Pros: Selection, Staff, quality
Cons: N/A

Dear Owner and Manager of Nature's Food Patch: