Nature's Fare Markets - Orc...

Natural food market with several locations in British Columbia. Offers fresh organic produce, packaged foods, vitamins and supplements, natural groceries, deli and juice bar, and more. more-less
120-1876 Cooper Road

lindatheveg
lindatheveg

Healthy Staples for the Community

Posted on 02 / 27 / 2014

I was so excited to find a “health store” that sells more than pills. Nature’s Fare is big, well organized and in touch. There are a number of stores in the province, but I’ve only been to the one in Kelowna. The produce section is great. Lots of locally sourced organic items. The Bistro adds to the charm and community of the store, but my gripe is that meat is not separated effectively. I won’t eat from display cases that have meat items beside and juggled serving spoons. However, I have enjoyed fresh juice from their juice bar.
The staff is really informed and helpful for everything, from details about obscure items/techniques to finding things in the community. Many times there has been a demo or info session setup when I’ve been shopping there. There are lots of grocery aisles with a good selection, a great offering of books and magazines, small bulk section, large area for supplements and beauty products (the money makers), as well as a bunch of new agey products. I’m happy they are in business.

Pros: Organic local food, Community connection, Great resources and website
Cons: Not vegetarian

Dear Owner and Manager of Nature's Fare Markets - Orchard Plaza: