Nature's Corner Natural Market

Large store providing selections in fresh organic produce, vitamins, bulk staples, soup and organic salad bar, juice bar, organic vegan deli for takeaway, and more. Open daily. more-less
2407 Highway 71 (Snyder Ave)
Spring Lake Heights, New Jersey 07762
732-449-4950

First Review by Healthy
ceeteepee
ceeteepee

wish i lived closer!

Posted on 11 / 27 / 2011

Great juice bar (/deli)! They have tons of veggies, fruits, and supplements to add to your juice/smoothie. They also make a lot of gluten free treats. Grocery store was nice, too. We got the DIY almond butter. Their prices are totally reasonable. Oh yea, the cashier was very friendly and candid, nothing like the cashiers at most grocery stores, healthy or otherwise. I highly recommend visiting these folks!

AshleyxMichelle
AshleyxMichelle

They have everything.

Posted on 02 / 19 / 2010

They have a great selection of vegan items that I can't find other places! They seem to have everything in I need in a small place. I think its my favorite health food store in New Jersey. Some items are higher in price but some are way lower.

Pros: Great selection, friendly staff
Healthy
Healthy

A five-cow rating!!

Posted on 01 / 09 / 2008

This store has EVERYTHING! Fresh juice, gourmet raw foods, organic fruits and vegetables, lots of frozen vegan delights.

Dear Owner and Manager of Nature's Corner Natural Market: