Market with a juice bar. Sells a large variety of products -- from fresh organic produce, bulk food, snacks, and candies to body and personal care products, vitamins and supplements, healthy living books and DVDs. more-less
3960 Mary Eliza Trace NW Ste 500 (Due West Rd)
Marietta, Georgia 30064
678-833-5916

Open Mon-Sat 9am-8pm, Sun 10am-5pm.

First Review by KatAutumn
gonzo3363
gonzo3363

My favorite place to shop!

5 Posted on 05 / 21 / 2014

I am so glad I found this place! the people working there really care about you and are eager to help. I can find everything that my "big name" grocery does not carry like daiya cheese and beanitos chips.
The juice bar serves up delicious drinks and I love the bulk section where the prices are great for all my seeds and grains.
Everyone I've turned on to this place ays the same thing "I love this place!"

Pros: helpful knowledgeable staff, great selection, convenient
Cons: smaller than Whole Foods, produce section small
KatAutumn
KatAutumn

Wonderful Store!

5 Posted on 04 / 20 / 2009

I've been shopping at Nature's Corner Market since they opened. The owners, Jill and Doug, are wonderful people who run a well-stocked, comfortable store with all of the necessities (and plenty of surprising extras). Don't be surprised by the small space. This store is packed with wonderful products! I can shop there in comfort and have the peace of mind knowing that they would not stock anything that has junk ingredients. Also, if you don't see something you need, just ask if it can be special ordered. Doug and Jill are very helpful, knowledgeable and accommodating.

I have never ordered anything from the juice/smoothie bar, but have heard other patrons raving about them. Keep an eye on their store website for updates, as they have regular sales, special events and guest speakers.

Pros: affordable, great owners, exceptional selection

Dear Owner and Manager of Nature's Corner Market: