Sell natural and organic health and super foods. Stocks wide range of gluten free, raw food and vegan products. Also carries some eco-friendly cleaning products. Will special order. Located on Maenam Walking Street next door to San Remo Pizza. more-less

First Review by solospangle
bekindtoothers
bekindtoothers
  • raw

RIP OFF !!

1 Posted on 01 / 26 / 2014

DO NOT DO ONE OF THEIR HOME DETOXES. I WAS RIPPED OFF. I PAID £240 FOR 2 BOXES OF VEGETABLES. WHEN I COMPLAINED, THEY DIDN'T WANT TO KNOW. ONCE THEY HAD MY MONEY THAT WAS THE END OF IT.

Pros: NONE
Cons: A BIG CON, MONEY GRABBING, UNSUPPORTIVE
NerinaMacDonald
NerinaMacDonald

Nature Home

5 Posted on 09 / 02 / 2012

At last a decent and inexpensive Health Food shop on Koh Samui. I always had problems finding health foods on Koh Samui and would often have to wait for annual overseas trips to fill my bags up with all my necessary health food supplies. This worked out expensive and I always had to ensure that I was well stocked up. Now with the new Nature Home health food shop in Maenam I can buy my essentials as and when needed and also have the luxury of trying new products. The staff are very friendly and happy to help source any products that are not in store. Lucky Samuians, heres to better health.

Pros: large selection of health foods, new products arriving frequently, inexpensive
  • TraceySaychanaphan TraceySaychanaphan

Thank you for the positive feedback Mrs Nerina MacDonald!

jayaj
jayaj
  • raw

Health Food and more in Thailand!

5 Posted on 07 / 24 / 2012

After reading a review on here I went to this shop. They stocked Maca powder and Nutritional Yeast which I haven't been able to find ANYWHERE! Amazing. Very helpful and not expensive. Great range of health products. I got raw Cacao and Moringa Powder too. Recommended place to shop. Very friendly.

Pros: Maca Powder!, Great stock, very friendly
  • TraceySaychanaphan TraceySaychanaphan

Thanks for the good review!!

solospangle
solospangle

Great Products

5 Posted on 07 / 23 / 2012

After trying to find a good range of health products at a reasonable price in Koh Samui and Thailand, I came upon NatureHome. There products that I hadspent a long time looking for. They even had Maca Powder! The owner was very helpful and sourced a couple of items for me that I wanted and now stock. I am so happy that I found this shop so locally.Much cheaper than anywhere else too.

Pros: Products, Prices, Service
  • TraceySaychanaphan TraceySaychanaphan

Thanks for the good review. I have managed to get a good stock of Maca powder and Nutritional yeast but I'm not sure how long it will last as it is hard to come by in Thailand!

Dear Owner and Manager of Nature Home: