Small organic market. Has vegan and gluten free selections, including vegan chocolate hazelnut spread, non-dairy milk varieties, and other organic grocery. more-less
Via Masaccio, 88/90
Florence, Italy 50132
055-2001068

Call for hours - tell us

First Review by suzie-q

Not all that impressed.

3 Posted on 01 / 24 / 2013

In terms of vegan foods there are a fair few, but mostly they're very expensive and sweet. We don't have a kitchen, and the only things we could buy was vegetable stock. Then when we were at the till I asked if I could use the toilet. They explained that there was a staff toilet, but that I couldn't use it.

Not really sure what the purpose of telling me there's a toilet but I can't use it, that was pretty frustrating.

But they do have a large selection if you do have a kitchen.
Very few non-dairy fortified milks.

Best Vegan Grocery Store in Florence

5 Posted on 10 / 29 / 2011

Easily the best health food grocery store in Florence, Naturasi served as my go-to market for most vegan staples. Complete with tofu, soy milk, dried fruits and nuts, and a surprisingly large selection of whole grain breads, cereals, and pastas that are not often available in the U.S. (their brown risotto rice verily impressed me as I have not found it yet back in the states). Their produce selection is a bit limited, though I happily bought it comforted by its organic quality (which can prove difficult to find in Italy). The only two products Naturasi lacks are nutritional yeast and flax seed oil, which I bought at De Herbore on Via Proconsolo near Piazza del Duomo.

See pictures and more restaurant reviews at my blog: http://farmersmarketvegan.wordpress.com/

Pros: Huge selection., All organic.
Cons: Limited produce., Staff doesn't speak English.

Wonderful selection and prices

5 Posted on 08 / 04 / 2011

We visited this location of the Italian health food store. They had a great selection and the prices were great.many things to chose from in regards to gluten-free and vegan food. I had happycow update the location so hopefully you will be able to find it!

Pros: prices, selection, opening hours

Its big!

5 Posted on 04 / 23 / 2009

It is really big compared to every other Nature store in Italy. this is a chain, its really awesome! Tons of Vegan foods!!!

Life Saver

5 Posted on 04 / 15 / 2008

A great little organic supermarket that was my life saver during my time there. Good selection of soy and other milks and wheat free vegan snacks. It is somewhat out of the tourist centre and generally the staff don't speak English. Overall a great place. The soy cheese is amazing!

Pros: variety, soy cheese!!!, organic

Dear Owner and Manager of NaturaSi: