Naturalmente - maybe closed

Naturalmente is a friendly and simple place to enjoy vegan and vegetarian food, including vegan cakes. Offers fresh fruit and vegetable juices. Has a tea room. Self service for lunch. NOTE: Maybe closed/shut down, please confirm and inform HappyCow- thanks! Price: Moderate more-less
Vegan-friendly, Ovo, Organic, International, Juice bar, Salad bar, Buffet, Beer/Wine, Take-out
R Jose Afonso, #62 R/C
Loule, Portugal 8100-592
+351-289-417-651

Open Mon-Fri 8am-7pm, Sat 8am-3pm, closed Sun.

First Review by ana correia
ana correia
ana correia

A very special moment

5 Posted on 01 / 07 / 2012

I was in Loulé, a tipical and historic city, and I really wanted a special food for that day. I asked to a old woman where i could find a good vegetarian restaurant. She told me "Naturalmente", just after the corner.
When I came in, I saw a calm and cosy ambience, I felt a good energy. I thought, yes this is the place to lunch. Great food, friendly service and very cosy ambience. I feed my body, my mind and my soul! Thank you Naturalmente, I'll came back!

Dear Owner and Manager of Naturalmente - maybe closed: