Naturalmente - temporarily ...

Naturalmente is a simple place to eat vegan and vegetarian food. Offers fresh fruit and vegetable juices, vegan cakes. Has a tea room. Self service for lunch. Restaurant closes with holidays - please let happycow know when it re-opens! Price: Moderate more-less
Vegan-friendly, Ovo, Organic, Western, Buffet, Salad bar, Juice bar, Beer/Wine, Take-out, European, Portuguese
R Jose Afonso, 62 R/C
Loule, Portugal 8100-592

Mon-Fri 8:00am-7:00pm, Sat 8:00am-2:30pm

First Review by ana correia

Agradável e Boa comida

Posted on 01 / 16 / 2015

Terça e Sábado, tudo vegetariano, durante a semana 2 pratos vegetarianos, 1 de peixe e 1 de carne. Buffet a 7€ com direito a 2 passagens, 2 acompanhamentos e saladas. Sumos de fruta naturais a 2.50€. Decoração agradável e comida bem confeccionada.

Pros: Muitas opções vegan, Decoração
Cons: Aberto apenas para almoço
ana correia
ana correia

A very special moment

Posted on 01 / 07 / 2012

I was in Loulé, a tipical and historic city, and I really wanted a special food for that day. I asked to a old woman where i could find a good vegetarian restaurant. She told me "Naturalmente", just after the corner.
When I came in, I saw a calm and cosy ambience, I felt a good energy. I thought, yes this is the place to lunch. Great food, friendly service and very cosy ambience. I feed my body, my mind and my soul! Thank you Naturalmente, I'll came back!

Dear Owner and Manager of Naturalmente - temporarily closed: