CLOSED: Naturally's Cafe

Serves meat, veg options available. Market and full service cafe with juice bar. Accommodates for all types of dietary preferences, including vegan. Sandwiches, soups, smoothies, pizza, wraps, baked goods. Cozy ambiance. A 30-year old business that moved from South Padre Island, TX. NOTE: NO LONGER AT THIS LOCATION; OWNERS MOVED TO CALIFORNIA. CHANGED LISTING TO GOOD KARMA COFFEE. Price: Moderate more-less
Vegan-friendly, Lacto, Ovo, American, Juice bar, Take-out, Non-veg

Mon-Sun 10:00am-8:00pm

• Cash only

First Review by 4moby
JSavs
JSavs

You should go here

Posted on 09 / 12 / 2012

I cannot believe that I asked multiple people (locals no less) while vacationing in Manitou Springs where to go to eat breakfast as a vegan that resounding answers eluded to a place who's "vegan friendly" options consisted of oatmeal and NOTHING else. After 2 minutes on happycow.net I found Naturally's Cafe and I could order anything I wanted off the menu. We went there for breakfast and lunch in 1 day and then breakfast and smoothies for a hike the next. The RAWky Mountain Breakfast Sandwich is AMAZING!!! The cafe is beautiful and the service is fantastic. It's a great place for vegans and nonvegans alike. If you find yourself traveling to Manitou Springs, go here! If you live there, I can't believe you're not there all the time. Thanks Terry for making our vacation that much better! Jackie & Leon, New Hope PA

MaryCHD
MaryCHD

Very Vegan Friendly

Posted on 05 / 14 / 2012

I am vegan and my husband is not; we both had the easiest time ordering. The food was great, the service was exceptional and the price was reasonable. We had a lovely lunch and will definitely go back.

4moby
4moby

Check it out

Posted on 08 / 21 / 2011

I have been to this place three times. I love the shakes. The menu is clear on what the ingredients in each dish are so that it makes it easy for vegans and vegs. There is a kids corner with toys and games, a major plus for us b/c we have a toddler.

Pros: kid friendly, good selection, friendly staff

Dear Owner and Manager of CLOSED: Naturally's Cafe: