Naturally: Village Natural...

Serves meat, veg options available. Small shop; serves vegetarian fare like veggie burgers, falafel plates, salads, soups, and fresh juices & smoothies. Price: Moderate more-less
Vegan-Friendly, Lacto, Non-veg

First Review by Chia
gr8vegan
gr8vegan

very accommodating but nothing special

2 Posted on 02 / 18 / 2012

Not much to compell a return, but good to know this little place is here. Maybe an ok spot after a hike. The banana date shake was certainly good. They'll make what ever you want, vegan burritos, wraps and the lentil patty is vegan. We had the veggie wrap vegan, which was nothing to write home about. $1 parking was a buzz kill. Needs to be cleaner and focus on less menu items.

Pros: banana date shake
Chia
Chia

Fast

3 Posted on 02 / 15 / 2012

Although I've been in this area of the Palisades many times, I hadn't had the desire to come here until recent. I was craving hummus, and they advertised it on their window. So my friends and I stopped in for lunch.

It's a very small cafe with counter service, has a couple small tables inside and 1 or 2 out front. The menu is very vegetarian friendly, actually. Falfals, hummus, veggie burgers, and more. There are also several non-veg items. We got a spinach burger, a falafels sandwich, and a hummus salad plate.

To our disappointment, the owners (a husband-wife team) used a microwave to heat up the food. Eek. That put a damper on our appetite. While the food tasted all right, we just didn't like the microwave interference. But it you don't mind, then this place is cheap and quick and veg-friendly.

Pros: veggie friendly, fast, cheap
Cons: uses a microwave

Dear Owner and Manager of Naturally: Village Natural Food: