Health food store near Piazzale Roma. Sells only organic vegan and vegetarian products including bio-drinks, bread, fresh produce, gluten free food, milks and more. Personal vegetarian chef service available on request. more-less
Fondamenta del Gafaro, Dorsoduro 3525 (Venezia)
Venice, Italy 30123
+39-0415243783

Open Mon-Sat 09.30-19.30.

First Review by eladoo
eladoo
eladoo

Great Health-food store in Venice

4 Posted on 09 / 29 / 2013

Small and efficient, they offer everything from natural and organic cosmetics, supplements, and organic food.
as a non european, I was positively surpized to find here all the things I thought I will miss when moving to Venice. there's even Tahini! they have a great selection of superfoods, snacks, asian foods, freshly baked breads and all the basic stuff you might need. there's also a small fridge with organic dairy and soy products and more and many other things I have never heard of. there are some fruits and vegetables as well, but not a lot usually. staff is nice and helpful. I love this shop.

Dear Owner and Manager of Naturalia: