Health food store near Piazzale Roma. Sells only organic vegan and vegetarian products including bio-drinks, bread, fresh produce, gluten free food, milks and more. Personal vegetarian chef service available on request. more-less
Fondamenta del Gafaro, Dorsoduro 3525 (Venezia)
Venice, Italy 30123
+39-0415243783

Mon-Sat 9:30am-7:30pm

First Review by eladoo
midorigreen
midorigreen

A delight to find

Posted on 12 / 20 / 2015

A gem of a shop with a wide variety of vegan goods on offer. I not only picked up goodies to consume during my time in Venice but took some home with me.

Pros: Good choice of products, Pleasant atmosphere
Cons: not all products are vegan
badvegancook
badvegancook

A great find in Venice

Posted on 09 / 27 / 2015

Small but well-stocked health food store with many vegan fares, organic products (which can be expensive, but eh, it's Venice) as well as supplements and cosmetics. Wish they sell more fruits and veggies. The owner speaks English and is very kind. Bonus: easy to find in the labyrinth that Venice is!

Pros: no meat, friendly owner, organic products
Cons: prices can be high
heyheyrenee
heyheyrenee

Great little shop

Posted on 05 / 26 / 2015

This is a great store with lots of vegan food items. I was very happy to find my vegan smoked mozzarella, smoked tofu and rice/almond milk blend. They also have a nice selection of cosmetics.

eladoo
eladoo

Great Health-food store in Venice

Posted on 09 / 29 / 2013

Small and efficient, they offer everything from natural and organic cosmetics, supplements, and organic food.
as a non european, I was positively surpized to find here all the things I thought I will miss when moving to Venice. there's even Tahini! they have a great selection of superfoods, snacks, asian foods, freshly baked breads and all the basic stuff you might need. there's also a small fridge with organic dairy and soy products and more and many other things I have never heard of. there are some fruits and vegetables as well, but not a lot usually. staff is nice and helpful. I love this shop.

Dear Owner and Manager of Naturalia: