Part of the Naturalia organic food store chain, this one opened in 2012. Stocks organic vegetable and fruit, nuts, bulk, refrigerated food, body care, and household cleaning products. Centrally located at the entrance to Old Antibes. more-less
2 rue Championnet (rue de la République)
Antibes, France 06600

Open Mon-Sat 9am-7pm.

First Review by LaVanessa
LaVanessa
LaVanessa

Convenient location, bit expensive

5 Posted on 10 / 27 / 2013

I shop here regularly. Great and convenient location at the edge of Old Antibes. Good selection of local and *in-season* organic veggies (you won't find tomatoes here in winter), fruits, grains, nuts and seeds. They also stock pretty much anything you need except for cosmetics. My only complaint is that they're definitely pricey, the vegetables sometimes prohibitively so. I've had to put back stuff. I know organic veggies cost more but sometimes I wonder if they're taking advantage of the situation.

The best prices for organic foods and products I've found in the central Antibes area is the Biocoop in Juan les Pins.

Pros: convenient location, great selection
Cons: expensive

Dear Owner and Manager of Naturalia: