Name in Japanese is 株式会社 ナチュラルマート. Natural foods market. Stocks soy milk, rice milk, whole grains, tahini, soy cheese, organic produce, natural skincare products, natural pet foods, and more. Address in Japanese: 東京都渋谷区広尾5-19-5 広尾フラワーホーム102. Closed on holidays. more-less
Hiroo Flower Home 102, 5-19-5 Hiroo, Shibuya-ku (short walk from Hiroo metro stop)
Tokyo, Japan 150-0012
03-64082528

Mon-Sun 11:00am-7:00pm

First Review by Surveyoronline
Kimxula
Kimxula

Awesome little shop!

Posted on 06 / 01 / 2015

This place is awesome - don't be fooled by its size, it has a ton of products, I think all organic - yes, it's pricey, but this is Tokyo and, well, you pay more for organic. I love that they sell raw vegan chocolate, as well as superfood powders and supplements and interesting eco-friendly washing products and beauty products. I totally agree with the previous reviewers that the woman here is super nice - she speaks good English and helped me find the things I wanted and gave me some good advice.

Pros: Lots of products on offer, Cute neighborhood
Cons: Pricey
EstellaStovall
EstellaStovall
  • fruitarian

love this place

Posted on 01 / 02 / 2015

I go here every time I'm in Tokyo and spend a generous amount of money here and don't feel guilty one bit !! The lady who works here or owns it is soooo nice !!

tip : get the point card !!!

Surveyoronline
Surveyoronline
  • non-vegetarian

Comprehensive Stock of Good Food

Posted on 06 / 17 / 2010

Small but very well stocked shop. Friendly and helpful service. English spoken. (I am not a vegetarian)

Dear Owner and Manager of Natural Mart: