Natural Livity Juice Bar

Reggae lounge/restaurant and store with wi-fi. Offers a daily selection of meals, fresh fruit juices, smoothies, and organic salads. Price: Moderate more-less
Vegan-friendly, Organic, Caribbean, Juice bar, Take-out

First Review by lmzeigler
gelevation
gelevation

Best vegan resturant I've ever eaten at

5 Posted on 05 / 22 / 2014

Many options to choose from; all of which are delicious. Purchased food, natural juice and herbs. Non-vegetarian co-workers were satisfied with thier options too. Prices are reasonable. Staff is friendly. Music sets the mood...They also sell merchandise (clothes, books, incense, jewelery, beauty supplies, souveniers, etc.).

KMR607
KMR607

Delicious, must-visit in St.Thomas (open late too)

5 Posted on 02 / 24 / 2014

Visited in January 2014 (and January 2013 before that). This is a locally-owned business by two friendly Rasta women. They had a big selection of different vegan dishes to try, everything was delicious. We had the biggest platter, to get some of everything, and different burger/sandwiches to go to eat the next day on our ferry ride. They make an effort to use locally-grown products, like squash and gooseberry, and are also trying to enliven the downtown community by staying open late (until 10pm) on a night when all the restaurants were closed by 7pm. It's also very inexpensive.

Pros: Excellent value, Excellent food & ingredients, Friendly staff
Cons: Outdoor seating could be more comfortabl
ellencrna
ellencrna

great vegan food on st thomas

5 Posted on 04 / 22 / 2013

This food was fantastic and not expensive. I was shocked at the prices of food on this island, even the grocery stores were extremely expensive. When I found this amazing place to eat, I was so pleased. The food is vegan and delicious. Great for lunch and small tables outside to eat. Wonderful food, so healthy and fresh. I would eat there then get more food to take home!! It is that good!. The juices are great, try the berry, so delish.

stever
stever

good food

4 Posted on 06 / 12 / 2012

we liked it so much we went back a few days later with friends.
Friendly staff, healthy and tasty food, what more could you ask for?

Pros: good food, friendly staff
Cons: small eating area, parking at pay parking lot
Caroline12345
Caroline12345

Great food!

5 Posted on 04 / 05 / 2012

I was so glad to find this place after looking for over an hour. It is on the main road but behind the old fort. It is open and you may need directions. The restaurant is small itself and it is connected to another store. The food was great! I am pretty sure all of it was vegan or vegetarian. They also had a great selection of smoothies and juices. I would recommend taking a stop by this place.

Pros: good food, cheap
Cons: somewhat hard to find
lmzeigler
lmzeigler

Great!

5 Posted on 01 / 26 / 2012

I was so happy to find this place! As a tourist in St. Thomas, I was pretty surprised at how pricey a lot of the restaurants are. It was somewhat easy to find vegan options at most restaurants, but I spent the early part of my visit really wanting to find somewhere that catered specifically to vegans, as opposed to mainstream places that charge an arm and a leg for a modified pasta dish or salad. On my last day, I happened upon Natural Livity...what a find! The menu is big and full of daily specials. All but one item was fully vegan. I had a two item combo for around $6 (by far the least expensive meal I had during my week long visit!) and it was FABULOUS. Seitan stew and sauteed greens--yum. Large portions too! Next time I go back to St. Thomas, hopefully in the next year or two, I will be going to Natural Livity several times!

Beware that they did have a sign posted saying they would be closing for renovations, I think the dates they were going to be closed were February and March 2012.

Pros: Large vegan selection, Price, Large portions

Dear Owner and Manager of Natural Livity Juice Bar: