Sells only GMO free foods and supplements at reasonable prices. Has many vegan and organic choices. more-less
624 W Telegraph St (N 3050 E )
St George, Utah 84780
435-986-1100

Open Mon-Sat 8:56am-8:04pm, Sun 10:56am-6:06pm.

First Review by momsdiamonds
momsdiamonds
momsdiamonds

• non-vegetarian

Customer service lacking at Natural Grocers

2 Posted on 04 / 09 / 2013

I've stopped by this store several times, and they always had what I wanted. The last time, however, I found their customer service lacking. I was next in line, and the cashier called for another cashier. When the new cashier arrived, two people who had not been waiting stepped into the new line. At most stores, the new cashier asks to help whoever is next. I said that I was next, and the woman in the new line mockingly said, "She was next, Customers before employees." I couldn't believe they were employees because their actions were a bit rude. Probably won't go back.

Pros: Great selection
Cons: poor customer service
Guest
Guest

Clean, Friendly Store

4 Posted on 04 / 26 / 2012

Clean, friendly store with a a nice selection of organic, delicious veg friendly foods.

Pros: Organic produce, Vegan cherry cheesecake, yum!, Friendly staff
Cons: No deli, No forks to eat the cheesecake , They close at 8 pm.

Dear Owner and Manager of Natural Grocers: