Natural Grocers

Natural food and grocery market chain with locations across the US. Stocks a wide range of products, including vegetarian and vegan food, fresh produce, personal health products, as well as non-veg stuff. more-less

First Review by PennyU
PennyU
PennyU

Pleasantly Surprised

4 Posted on 10 / 29 / 2013

I found a good selection of vegan items on a recent trip to the store. They have a small but fresh looking produce section. The frozen section carries Gardein, Field Roast, Boca, and other veggie meats. Choices in the refrigerated section were Tofurky, Lightlife, Beyond Meat, Upton's and others, as well as Daiya, Follow Your Heart, etc. cheeses. Other brands I noticed on shelves were Vegenaise, Earth Balance, Muir Glen, and Ezekiel. Nearly half of the store is dedicated to vitamins and supplements. Three or four staff members asked me if I needed help while I was perusing the aisles. I will shop there again.

Pros: Many vegan offerings, Friendly service, Fresh produce
Cons: Large vitamin and supplement section

Dear Owner and Manager of Natural Grocers: