Part of natural grocery store chain. Stocks bulk, vegan and vegetarian food, gluten free as well as organic and a large selection of vitamins. more-less
7517 Campbell Rd (Coit Rd)
Dallas, Texas 75248

janetc
janetc

My Favorite Grocer

Posted on 06 / 07 / 2009

I can find my vegan, raw, vegetarian - just about any option - for food that I need here. Prices are excellent, selection is good, the staff is friendly and informative - I just hope it will stay in Richardson, because goodness knows there needs to be more of these types of stores. Keep up the good work!

Guest
Guest

Mostly Organic and Caters to Vegans

Posted on 12 / 29 / 2008

My husband and I love this place. It has relieved our grocery pains by providing us with what we need to make wholesome meals without making us feel like we must jump through hoops getting it. We are lucky because we have a variety of healthy grocery options in Richardson and this smaller grocery really knows the basics of good service.

Pros: Not faddish, service, prices

Dear Owner and Manager of Natural Grocers: