Natural Grocers by Vitamin...

Part of natural market chain, providing natural and organic food and products. more-less
1715 N Rock Rd (13th)
Wichita, Kansas 67206
316-636-4242

Open Mon-Sat 8:56am-8:04pm, Sun 9:56am-6:06pm.

First Review by sevans89
Shipper
Shipper

Great Prices

5 Posted on 08 / 03 / 2013

Shop here for most our organic needs. Lowest prices in town! Open 7 days too!

Pros: Prices, Stock, Friendly
Cons: Close At 8pm, No Cafe Or Restaurant
Squashbuckle
Squashbuckle

Natural Grocers

4 Posted on 10 / 09 / 2012

Pros -
I have visited Natural Grocers multiple times. They have an aisle dedicated to dried and dehydrated fruit that I visit every time! (I highly recommend the pineapple rings - do it!) A coworker and I tried a juice cleanse, and we found everything we needed at surprisingly affordable prices. The cashiers appear polite, knowledgeable, and willing to assist with questions. Of all the health food stores on the east side, this one's always my first stop: I find items here I have not found elsewhere, and it seems to lack the self-congratulatory, upper middle-class suburban moms that frequent the other stores. The final perk is that they have an over-crowded bulletin board by the entrance filled with good stuff that they will allow you post on!

Cons:
My boss told me she purchased horribly moldy meat from them. I interpreted this as a good sign (as I figure it substantiates my perception about the lack of the fore-mentioned suburban moms)! I'm there for the kale!

Pros: fresh vegetables, helpful staff, wide selection
Cons: meat
sevans89
sevans89

Love this store!

5 Posted on 09 / 21 / 2012

I loved this store when we lived in Lakewood, CO and was thrilled to find that one had been built in Wichita. They have everything I need at great prices - it's worth driving to the east side of town to shop here. I hope they build one on the west side, but until then I'll keep coming here!

Pros: Excellent selection, great prices, friendly, knowledgable staff

Dear Owner and Manager of Natural Grocers by Vitamin Cottage: