Natural Grocers by Vitamin...

Natural grocery store chain. Mid-size store stocking natural foods and organic foods including vitamins, nutritional supplements, homeopathy, personal care products, teas, some fresh fruit and vegetable. Bagged nuts, grains, dried fruits nuts. more-less

First Review by leafekat
Beanberg
Beanberg

5 Posted on 08 / 22 / 2014

I am so grateful that this grocery exists in Pueblo! When my son was a few months old he started having GI bleeding as a reaction to something I was eating (I was breastfeeding). I was put on several dietary restrictions and worried about how I could find nutritious items that still meet those restrictions. This store came through. I was able to find delicious options that were meat, gluten, soy, corn etc free. They have a surprisingly wide variety (both packaged and fresh) for such a small store. In addition to food they also have cosmetics and self care items as well.

Pros: Wide variety, Stocks hard to find items, Friendly staff
Cons: a bit pricey (but not too bad), small shop size
leafekat
leafekat
  • raw

This is a great family owned health food store.

5 Posted on 05 / 31 / 2009

We love Natural Grocers at Vitamin Cottage. These stores, owned and managed by a family in Colorado are better than the average health food store. While the have a great selection of vitamins and supplements, they also carry boxed/packaged foods, frozen food, a huge variety of bulk items, pet food/supplements, and fresh organic produce. In addition to all of that they have books, personal health products, and a very knowledgable staff.

The store in Pueblo has been our haven for the last 3 years. If it was not for this store we would be driving 45 min to Whole Paycheck in Colorado Springs.

No, I do not work for them. I just really love this store.

You should check it out.

It is an easy on/off the highway (I-25) if you are driving through, exit 29th St head east, it will be on the north side of the road.

Pros: Excelent Prices, Friendly Staff, Fresh Produce
Cons: Store could be bigger, Special orders take a while

Dear Owner and Manager of Natural Grocers by Vitamin Cottage: