Natural Grocers by Vitamin...

Natural grocery store chain. Mid-size store stocking natural foods and organic foods including vitamins, nutritional supplements, homeopathy, personal care products, teas, some fresh fruit and vegetable. Bagged nuts, grains, dried fruits nuts. more-less

First Review by VanessaMetalliDionne
VanessaMetalliDionne
VanessaMetalliDionne

Awesome Tempeh sandwich to go

4 Posted on 07 / 27 / 2012

This store is one of my favorite place here in Longmont. The have few items available in their cooler, to go, like veggie burritos, falafel kit, pasta (vegan) and one of my favorite a baked tempeh sandwich! I love it. Best options around Longmont. The people that works there are super nice, everybody knows you and I really like that, feels cozy and prices are reasonable.

Pros: Friendly, Fair priced, Vegan to go
Cons: Small

Dear Owner and Manager of Natural Grocers by Vitamin Cottage: