Natural Grocers by Vitamin...

Natural grocery store chain. Mid-size store stocking natural foods and organic foods including vitamins, nutritional supplements, homeopathy, personal care products, teas, some fresh fruit and vegetables. Bagged nuts, grains and dried fruits. more-less

First Review by SynthVegan
SynthVegan
SynthVegan

Vitamin Cottage

4 Posted on 12 / 31 / 2011

This Vitamin Cottage is near Nova Monda Chocolate, so my bf and I decided to stop by. VC surely has every vitamin imaginable...they had so many things that I had never even heard of too. So if you're a vitamin fanatic, you'll love this place. VC is also good when it comes to obtaining snacks; it never hurts to plan ahead and buy snacks in case you get stuck in a situation with no vegan food. This location is also very nice and (appears to be) much larger than the location (in Denver) I had visited a year ago.

Dear Owner and Manager of Natural Grocers by Vitamin Cottage: