Natural Grocers by Vitamin...

Natural grocery store chain. Mid-size store stocking natural foods and organic foods including vitamins, nutritional supplements, homeopathy, personal care products, teas, some fresh fruit and vegetable. Bagged nuts, grains, dried fruits nuts. more-less
2464 US Hwy 6 & 50, Grand Mesa Center, Unit 124

gabbybutterfly
gabbybutterfly

so fun!!

Posted on 08 / 05 / 2014

I had so much fun in this store!! They have such a big selection of vegan and vegetarian items! I just ran around the entire place finding all kinds of great things! I will definitely come back! They do sell meat and dairy products as well, which is a con, but if you're shopping with someone who isn't veg.. I guess that's okay. Plus, the kind of animal products they do sell are from the"free range" or "grass fed" farms.. So I guess if people must buy animal products, that's the best option?

Pros: great selection, huge store , organized
Cons: sells meat and dairy products, wish there was one closer to me!

Dear Owner and Manager of Natural Grocers by Vitamin Cottage: