Natural Grocers by Vitamin...

Natural grocery store chain. Mid-size store stocking natural foods and organic foods including vitamins, nutritional supplements, homeopathy, personal care products, teas, some fresh fruit and vegetable. Bagged nuts, grains, dried fruits nuts. more-less

First Review by SynthVegan
SynthVegan
SynthVegan

Natural Grocers

3 Posted on 09 / 09 / 2012

This location is close to the hotel I'm staying in this weekend, so I decided to stop in to acquire some fruit and other snacks. Sadly, their produce section was minimal. But they did carry a good amount of prepackage vegan meals such as alfredo pasta, wraps, etc. They have a large selection of nuts and other various snacks that are made in-house. I really loved their peanut butter pretzels, so I'm sure their other items are tasty.

Dear Owner and Manager of Natural Grocers by Vitamin Cottage: