Natural food and grocery market chain with locations across the US. Stocks a wide range of products, including vegetarian and vegan food, fresh produce, personal health products. more-less
3350 S Clack St

MellowCat
MellowCat

A great place

Posted on 12 / 16 / 2012

As a new vegetarian, I decided to shop at this store. I was pleasantly surprised. I am most grateful to have a store like this in my town. It is obviously more expensive but not outrageously so. They have items not found anywhere else and are conveniently located. They even have cosmeticsand a lot of herbs and medicines. My favorite thing is the service. The employees bend over backwards to make sure you find what you need and help you. They don't offer many varieties and brands of cheeses which is my biggest gripe but it is a store I like and appreciate.

Pros: Service, Choices, Convenient location
Cons: Lack of cheese variety, Expensive, They sell meat

Dear Owner and Manager of Natural Grocers: