Natural Grocer by Vitamin C...

Natural grocery store chain. Mid-size store stocking natural foods and organic foods including vitamins, nutritional supplements, homeopathy, personal care products, teas, some fresh fruit and vegetable. Bagged nuts, grains, dried fruits nuts. more-less
5231 Leetsdale Dr

SynthVegan
SynthVegan

Great alternative to WFM

Posted on 01 / 06 / 2011

My bf recommended this place as his old vegan friend ranted and raved about Vitamin Cottage in the past. When I first walked in I was amazed at how many vitamins this place carried, I've never seen that many in my life. This place is also a natural grocery store and they carried tons of vegan items. I got a few snacks and food items from here, they were all good.

Dear Owner and Manager of Natural Grocer by Vitamin Cottage - Denver East: