Organic produce, vitamins, and grocery. The deli makes a few vegan sandwich plus soup, and salad choices. Call for hours - tell us. more-less
2225 S Neil St (Knollwood)
Champaign, Illinois 61820
217-355-6365

First Review by cbednarek
LenaH
LenaH

Rude staff person

Posted on 12 / 05 / 2014

I stopped in here several months ago while waiting for an appointment next door. It's a small store with a teensy tiny deli window in the back for serving food. It took me a few minutes to get the attention of the woman working so she could take my food order. She was kind of standoffish and almost seemed annoyed that I wanted to order lunch. I asked about ingredients used in the menu items and she continued to be standoffish, answering me curtly until I finally ordered a salad. The salad was plain, the price was on the higher side, and the two tables in the back of the facility were dirty from previous users. I sat there and ate my overpriced salad off a paper plate, wishing I'd gone somewhere else.

i was not impressed and will not go out of my way to visit again. If someone insists we visit I will give it another shot.

Pros: Good addition to that shopping center
Cons: Rude staff person, Deli menu scarce
cbednarek
cbednarek

Cool little shop

Posted on 03 / 14 / 2014

I've been to Champaign many times, but this was the first time I found Natural Gourmet. Nice selection of healthy foods, vitamins & supplements. Very friendly staff and customers. I will definitely be back the next time I'm in town. Thanks for a great, healthy lunch!

Pros: Good food, Friendly staff, Reasonable price
Cons: A little hard to find the first time, Small