Centrally located natural food store. Has organic produce and vitamins. more-less

First Review by marari
Keith_Thode
Keith_Thode

Great Mid-Size Store

5 Posted on 04 / 21 / 2010

For the size of the store, they pack a lot into it. The prices are great and the staff is very friendly. It feels more like a food co-op than a commercial store.

mollypitcher
mollypitcher

I love this place

5 Posted on 03 / 14 / 2009

This is the best health food store. The prices and selection are great. It is independently owned and run by the nicest people. They are happy to help and willing to take suggestions about products from their customers. I no longer live in Detroit, but I go shopping at the Natural Food Patch every time I visit...I miss them so much.

Join the Carrot Club if you shop their regularly, it is a great perk!

Pros: good selection, reasonable prices, friendly staff
marari
marari

Great selection of organic produce and best prices

5 Posted on 07 / 16 / 2008

I shop here weekly and love the great selection of organic produce. But most of all I love the great prices. I found everything for my gluten free diet and my baby -- diapers, food, lotion, etc.

Pros: prices, produce selection, knowledgeable staff
Guest
Guest

Wonderful Store!

5 Posted on 06 / 24 / 2007

I went into the Natural Food Patch seeking help with the "Master Cleanse", or the Lemonade Diet as some call it. One of the very nice cashiers directed me to a young lady named Whitney who was totally swamped helping people in the store. You could tell she was tired, but when it was my turn to speak with her she took me around and showed me everything I needed to complete the cleanse as well as explaining the hows and whys along the way. She was wonderful and very knowledgeable. She was able to explain things in a way that I could understand and calm all of my nerves about what I would experience during and after the cleanse was complete. She made me feel like I was the only customer in the store despite the five or so people waiting their turn. Let me tell you, Whitney is definitely worth the wait! She is also great with children and would be my recommendation for seeking advice about your little ones. She knows the children's section inside and out. Combine the wonderful help with the sweet (and sometimes playfully sassy) cashiers, and you have a winning formula. You can tell that the staff regard each other as family, and they treat the customers like welcome visitors in their own home. If you live in the area and have not been, what on earth are you waiting for?

Dear Owner and Manager of Natural Food Patch: