Opened Sept 2013 previously at via Ludovico Ariosto 6. Makes vegan pizza, piadina, focaccia, sandwiches, fusion food, and fruit juices. Price: Moderate more-less
Vegan, Italian, Raw, Western, Fast food, Juice bar, Take-out, Fusion

Mon-Sat 10:00am-8:30pm

First Review by HappyElo
DragonBorn
DragonBorn

Excellent!

Posted on 07 / 28 / 2015

Finally we vegans can have amazing pizza, too!
And that's not all: this place makes all kinds of italian take away specialties: piadina, pizza, panini, etc.
Natural Food offers a wide choice of tasty food that you can eat on the spot or take away. They also deliver in the Lugano area.
Absolutely amazing!

Pros: pizza, PIZZA, PIZZAAAAAA!!
VTY
VTY

Best pizza in town

Posted on 12 / 29 / 2014

I am vegan, my husband vegetarian, my son eats everything, and we all absolutely loved what we got! We had various pizzas, kebab, two cakes (chocolate roll and a cake with cinnamon and candid fruit), as well as vegan panetone. We absolutely loved it all, tasty, rich and digestable! I think I never enjoyed a pizza so much even when I used to eat everything. We even found they often use natural raising methods (without beer yeast) which my husband is allergic to. We also appreciated the vegan wine and the literature available on vegan food and diet, as well as all the vegan products on sale. Prices absolutely reasonable, not more expensive then any other place. The staff is extremely nice and available foe any question, there is definitely a positive and loving energy created by motivated and sincere people. It would be nice to have some tables outside in summer. Hope this place will have good success and keep going for many years to come!

Pros: great food, great staff, great prices
Cons: no seating
SalomePB
SalomePB

lots of choices, all vegan!

Posted on 09 / 01 / 2014

Finally a place where you don't have to be afraid to accidentally order something with cheese or milk.. There is such a wide variety of pizza, sandwiches, pancakes,........ Even several glutenfree options. Prices are really fair and you get a lot. The pizza slices are thick, but not dry at all. And it was delicious! Most of them are with vegan mozzarella. I also had a piadina today, and it was fantastic!! We went with our omnivore friends, and they liked everything, too.
The place is rather small and there are no tables, so it's purely take out. But the service is quick and very friendly. You can see how they prepare everything. If I lived in Lugano I'd eat there all the time!!

Pros: only vegan food!, many choices, delicious!
Cons: where to go when it rains? (only take out)

commiesuchka
commiesuchka

Delicious vegan fast food

Posted on 02 / 24 / 2014

My husband and I love the food at this place. The owners are friendly and welcoming. We would go often, but we do not live in Lugano. When we do go to Lugano, this place is usually closed. So far the Indian pizza is my favorite. The piodine are delicious. The best sandwich is the mushroom veggie burger. I devoured it!!! The perfect addition would be if they offered fries. I love fries with my fast food, but unfortunately, they do not offer any. The main problem with this place is that it is take out only. So if you want a place to relax and enjoy a meal, you better take it home. The only place we found anywhere nearby was McDonald's to sit. We sat at their tables and saw all the corpse munchers eating. If this place had a few tables out side or a bench or something, that would be better.
Updated from previous review on Monday February 24, 2014

Pros: Delicious fast food, friendly staff, vegan and organic
Cons: No place to sit, no fries, always closed on sundays
hokusai77
hokusai77

Simply wonderful

Posted on 01 / 04 / 2014

We have just been there today and we have been deeply impressed by the wide choice of vegan pizzas, focaccias, and sandwiches, with savoury cold cuts, wonderful vegan cheese, veggies and yummy sauces. You can choose among a selection of 30+ pizzas, and several other fast food choices. We had the Mountain Panino, with smoked vegan ham, cheese, salad, mushrooms and mayo, and the Panino Lugano, with vegan salami, cheese, lettuce and mayo. To drink we just had mineral water, but you can choose from several organic drinks like Swiss hemp beer, fruit juices, German cola and rice and coconut milk. You can also find vegan whipped cream and white chocolate to buy. They also deliver all over Lugano with their electric bike.

Pros: wide choice of vegan fast food, yummy, friendly staff
Cons: no seating , very small
HappyElo
HappyElo

Yummy!

Posted on 12 / 17 / 2013

Pizza, focaccia, piadina and hamburger take-away all vegan!
I tried different kind of pizza slice, different focaccia and a sweet piadina with chocolate and was all excellent (I was there many time :o)
And for a party I reserved two pizzas party (two big pizza with different topping and cut in little pieces)!

Pros: All vegan, Big choice, Inexpensive

Dear Owner and Manager of Natural Food: