Sells food and non food items. All vegetarian with 85%+ vegan. Ready-to-eat foods including pasties, cakes, pizza, and more. Opposite Mansfield Road entrance to Victoria Centre / Victoria bus station. more-less
37A Mansfield Road

CLRtraveller
CLRtraveller

good little shop

Posted on 12 / 10 / 2012

Good array of pasties and pastries, many of which are vegan. I had a warmed-up "breakfast pastry" with a filling of mushrooms, veg sausage, beans, etc., and another time a "traditional vegetable pasty." Good selection of products, including egg-free mayonnaise, packaged grains, muesli, etc....

Pros: nice selection, pasties and pastries
Cons: small
rachell37
rachell37

Small shop, good selection

Posted on 07 / 04 / 2010

We were in the Natural Food Company on 2 and 3 July 2010. The store is quite small, and they don't have much in the way of staples/dry goods, but their 'deli case' (for lack of a better term) is fantastic. So many vegan options, and their vegan gluten-free vanilla cake was the best cake I had in all of Nottingham over the 4 days we were there. Obviously it was good enough that we went twice in one weekend. We would've gone back again on the Sunday but they were closed.

Pros: good vegan options, reasonable prices
Cons: closed Sunday
skinnydog
skinnydog

Don't go in too hungry...

Posted on 01 / 20 / 2008

...or you'll spend too much money on their lovely take outs! Good vegan options

Stevie
Stevie

Natural Food Company, Nottingham

Posted on 08 / 07 / 2007

This pleasantly smelling health food shop is in Nottingham city centre just up the hill opposite Victoria Centre.

I admit to already knowing the girl who server me. However when I asked here to hit me with the low down on this place she launched into it with zeal pouring out of her. This place is supplied by local food suppliers such as the Screaming Carrot vegan vegetarian bakery. Around 85% of the produce on offer is vegan vegetarian. Fair trade and eco friendly produce on offer, all suppliers delivery boxes are recycled. Products on offer include a non food section and a ready to eat take away food section (this is very popular with a regular clientele).

This place seems to attract international staff (Jul 07 - American and Polish).

For me as a vegan vegetarian this is the best of the health food shops that I have visited in Nottingham city centre - well worth a visit.

Pros: Vegan veggie friendly, Decent choice, Helpful staff

Dear Owner and Manager of Natural Food Company: