Actually a good-sized natural supermarket with lots of high quality organic fruit and vegetables. Also lots of packaged health foods. Not so much in the way of supplements/vitamins. I guess that's not their focus.Pros: Variety and quality of organic food
They have two locations (see web site). I visited their C/GuzmÃ¡n El Bueno location in April 2011. It's a very small store with the basics nor is it centrally located.
Cons: Pricey, Small & basic
- Link to this page from your site. Entry info.
- Return to Madrid Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
- Business Owners, if you see an unfair review, read this.
- Why was my review removed? - details
- Reviews are not endorsed by HappyCow - review terms
- Has Natura Si closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.
- This page has been viewed 569 times since Jan 2013.