Serves meat, veg options available. Specializes in vegetarian Mexican cuisine. Ecological architecture with outside terrace with garden and interior surrounded by endemic plants. Pet-friendly, free wi-fi. Formerly 100% Natural restaurant which is listed here on HappyCow. Price: Moderate more-less
Vegan-friendly, Ovo, Lacto, Mexican, Western, Juice bar, Beer/Wine, Take-out, Delivery, Non-veg
Blvd Kukulcan Km 9.5, Zona Hotelera

ZBP
ZBP

Siempre Delicioso!

4 Posted on 08 / 16 / 2014

Vivo en Cancun y siempre vengo a desayunar, comer o cenar. Nunca he tenido ningun problema aqui, la atencion y el servicio son excelentes y si menu es el mejor que he encontrado en toda la ciudad. Recomendadisimo!!!!

Pros: Cheap Prices, Outdoor Seating, Next To The Beach
njoy
njoy

cancun?

4 Posted on 06 / 29 / 2014

i didn't like the stay in the zona hoteleria. luckily our hotel was close to natura restaurante, so we ate several times there and it was always very good. delicous juices too.

CynLazo
CynLazo

Healthy and Delicious

4 Posted on 11 / 22 / 2013

I love Natura. I eat here everytime I go to Cancun. The staff are friendly and attentive and the food is just amazing and reasonably priced. I love the Vegetarian Tacos and the strawberry shake. This place is a must for everyday dining if you're in the Cancun area.

Pros: good value, nice vibe, petfriendly

Ethan
Ethan

Superb Authentic Mexican Food

4 Posted on 10 / 30 / 2013

We have been staying in the Hotel Zone for the past few days and decided to venture off-property. We chose Natura Restaurante because of the recent great reviews and because, unlike the all-vegan restaurant in Cancun, this one is closer. We were thrilled!

The food was utterly delicious. The Vegetarian Tacos (which are all vegan) were TO DIE FOR. Some of the best "mock meat" I've ever tasted. Anywhere.

We tried the Chilaquiles, also vegan, which are made with Tofu instead of cheese and served with a side of deeply flavorful refried beans; truly an amazing dish.

When the bill came, we were wary, given the previous comments. I'm happy to report that our bill was 100% accurate when it arrived- no issues.

If you're staying in the hotel zone in cancun, this place is a no-brainer. THE place to go for satisfying, reasonably priced Mexican vegan and vegetarian food.

Pros: Delicious vegan & vegetarian food, In the Hotel Zone, excellent service
Cons: No vegan desserts, Eating outside is RIGHT ON THE STREET.
VegPapa
VegPapa

My favorite vegetarian and family restaurant

4 Posted on 10 / 18 / 2013

I am a resident of Cancun and I usually go out for breakfast or dinner with the family to different places in Cancun, Natura is by far the best and only vegetarian restaurant in the hotel zone with affordable rates for locals, with an ambience that invites us to be in the Caribbean and share nice moments with my wife and my children.

Pros: run by locals for locals , petfriendly, they serve breakfast all day long
LAVeganYogini
LAVeganYogini

Great Veg Options!

4 Posted on 04 / 23 / 2013

Vegan food can be hard to come by in Cancun, but this was a pleasant surprise. The vegan tacos are one of the best things I've ever eaten (truly) - fresh, savory and unique. I'm not sure if it was filled with some form of soy chorizo or tvp, but it was delicious. I HIGHLY recommend them. This is a fantastic place to visit if you are in a group together with non-vegetarians since they have an extensive non-veg menu also. We didn't have the challenges with the bill that others mentioned and the staff was great. The place looks a little sketchy from the outside, but don't let that phase you. Parking can be scarce, but you can park across the street at Senor Frog's for just tips for the valet. Give it a try!

AnonymousTasteTester
AnonymousTasteTester

OMG - Eat here!

4 Posted on 01 / 23 / 2013

We ate here 3 times during our recent 2-week stay in Cancun. Great location in the hotel zone across from Senior Frogs.

The restaurant is gorgeous -- lots of green plants, very pretty artwork, and a good selection of wine and beer as well. The bathrooms are quaint, and the tile work at the sinks are so pretty. Really, the place is so comfy it makes you wish you could live there! :)

But let's talk about the food, shall we? It is truly the BEST food we had in Cancun. We are vegan, and their Vegetarian Burrito was fantastic, as was their Veggie Tacos and their Veggie Burger.

We tried a couple of their fruit drinks (I had a banana drink once and my hubby had a carrot/beer juice) and both were cold and delicious.

I love a good red wine, and their malbec was just insanely rich and delicious. Their beers were ice cold.

Excellent customer service.

ONE negative -- as one reviewer has noted, the bill always seemed to have pricing challenges. Malbec costs 69 pesos and it was always priced on the bill as 79 pesos. This happened the first time we went -- and we corrected them. The next time we went we had the same waiter, and the malbec was priced correctly. The next time we went we had a different waiter and once again it was priced incorrectly. What's up with that?

I recommend you let them know you would like to hold on to the menu -- then when the bill comes, be sure the prices match up. If they don't, just politely tell them about the error and they will fix it. Maybe they will eventually learn if people hang on to their menus they will be checking the prices so they can't overcharge. :)

Really, don't let this pricing thing get in the way of going to this amazing restaurant or you will be missing some very, very delicious food! :)

rpagacjr
rpagacjr

Very Good Vegan Option in Cancun

4 Posted on 01 / 11 / 2013

My wife and I ate here four times the week of December 30th 2012. We are both Vegan an we were very pleased to find this gem two miles from our hotel. It is directly across the street from Senior Frogs but is easy to miss as it is a fairly small restaurant. We had no issue with our checks and very much enjoyed the food. The vegan tacos an burritos were fantastic! Great option in Cancun.

Pros: Vegan, juices, options
Cons: open - can be hot, hard to find
RoyHunter
RoyHunter
  • herbivore

Good food but will try to rip you off

1 Posted on 12 / 30 / 2012

The food is good and they have variety of options for vegetarians, however be ware of the waiters and cashier as they will try to rip you off in 2 ways, first they will charge more beverages than you actually ordered, if you can settle their "accidental mistake" they WILL overcharge you on the ticket.

The printed ticket indicates literally: "Tip NOT included" in spanish, but if you sum of all the items in the ticket the total won't match, it will always be around 10% higher, than the real amount, thus they are already charging you the TIP in the ticket, if you complain to them, they will tell you that its the total amount in USD, however if you multiply the amount in USD by the exchange rate you will notice they are over-charging you approximately 20%.

If you tell the waiter that their ticket machine has been tampered and is not displaying the correct sum, he will finally admit to it and say that they are looking into the matter to solve it, which is of course a lie.

It is regrettable that a place with relatively good food rips people off.

I have my ticket from December 2012 should anyone want to verify my review.

Pros: Food
Cons: Dishonesty, Parking, Service
MaeLaubhan
MaeLaubhan

So great!

4 Posted on 10 / 25 / 2011

We just got back to our hotel from eating dinner at the Restaurante Natura, and I had to share a review. The food was great with lots of vegan options...there is an entire vegetarian section of the menu and much of the options are vegan. We both had amazing, filling dishes. We also ordered one of the juices (#9...so good!) and a lime margarita. YUM. The wait staff was very helpful and friendly, and were familiar with vegan needs. We had a bit of difficulty finding the place because the address here isn't super precise, but it is easy to find if you know where to look! Restaurante Natura is located directly across Kukulkan from Senor Frogs. It is accessed with no problem from the Hotel Zone via the R1 or R2 buses. We highly recommend visiting this restaurant while you are in Cancun.

Pros: healthy food, affordable, yum, yum
InesLinda
InesLinda
  • non-vegetarian

Recommended!

4 Posted on 09 / 02 / 2011

Really nice place!!! delicious food and amazing fruit cocktails!! Everybody who loves his own pet can also bring it!

Pros: Price, Service, menu
susi
susi

BEST OPTION IN CANCUN

4 Posted on 05 / 20 / 2011

I live in Cancun since 1997 and since then I have been hoping for a good vegetarian restaurant and finally found it :) The mix they do with the juices, fruits and vegetables is very good, and I like specially the Mexican options.... Quesadillas vegetarianas and Calabacitas a la Mexicana ( Mexican style zuchinni) are mi favorite dishes.

Dear Owner and Manager of Natura Restaurante: