Native Sun Natural Foods...

Natural and organic foods supermarket stocking fresh fruits and vegetables, groceries, and more. Has deli, hot foods and juice bar and seating. more-less

First Review by vegan sunshine
JohnGardner
JohnGardner

Fast, delicious!

5 Posted on 01 / 24 / 2014

This store saved our trip to FL. The hot deli for breakfast has a good variety of vegan options, not simply one or two token items, and not a mere "hold the meat, hold the dairy" options. I also love it that at the coffee counter, So Delicious coconut creamer is the default!

KathleenRenee
KathleenRenee

My Only Grocery Store

5 Posted on 09 / 17 / 2013

I have been shopping exclusively at Native Sun for my groceries since I moved to JAX several months ago. I never go anywhere else. The staff are friendly and knowledgeable, the store clean and well-organized, with a good selection and stock. The hot and cold food bar are excellent, with vegan selections clearly marked. Everything I've had from there was delicious!

Pros: friendly staff, clean and bright, good selection
castle31
castle31

Love this place!

5 Posted on 02 / 01 / 2013

Far better than WF & friendly educated employees. Great selection of vegan dishes and hot bar.

Pros: organic varieties , Location, Vegan options
Cons: small aisle , parking
AnnFromIllinois
AnnFromIllinois

Great deli! (and store too)

5 Posted on 12 / 12 / 2011

When I travel, I don't like eating alone so I usually look for vegan take-out. This store came up and I was very happy with their deli selections. Lots to choose from! There were tables that would have also been enjoyable, but I took everything to go. Though I didn't shop the store, it was a big store with what appears to be everything!

Pros: great variety of vegan deli options, big , very friendly and helpful staff
Cons: a little hard to find for a first timer
Collin.sandoe
Collin.sandoe

Standard natural foods market

4 Posted on 06 / 09 / 2011

The store reminded me of most co-ops and whole foods stores I have been to. This is a good thing. There is a wondrous selection of natural, vegan, gluten free and fresh foods. There is also a deli where one can pick up a tempeh wrap or baked tofu. The deli is about half vegetarian. The natural foodie in me loves native sun.

Pros: Excellent selection, Quality deli, Reasonably priced

aveganjourney
aveganjourney

I like this strore

5 Posted on 09 / 11 / 2010

They carry many vegan products and I shop there every week. I also stop at whole Foods for their selection of vegan entres.

vegan sunshine
vegan sunshine

okay

2 Posted on 07 / 12 / 2008

If you are interested in processed vegan foods, this is the place to go. I was not impressed by their fresh-prepared foods section.

Pros: vegan junk food for the road
Cons: fresh-prepared selection
  • tallula tallula

They have a great selection of freshly prepared foods in the "deli" section. It's DELICIOUS! Yes, it's not as large as Whole Foods but it has a wide variety and is fantastic.

Dear Owner and Manager of Native Sun Natural Foods Market - Southside: