Native Foods - Point Loma

Part of the Native Foods vegan restaurants. Offers an original menu of sandwiches, veggie burgers, bowls, salads, kids' menu, and more. In-house tempeh and seitan (wheat meat). Order at the counter and food is brought to your table. Price: Inexpensive more-less
Vegan, American, Fusion, Fast food, Take-out

sagaariana
sagaariana

I love Native Foods

Posted on 06 / 21 / 2015

Native Foods has tons of yummy dishes both sandwiches and bowls. The options represent a wide variety of flavors and ethnic origins. I have enjoyed every dish I've tried, some are kinda spicy though so I don't go for those usually cause I'm a wimp. Their sweet potato fries are fantastic. Their drinks are delicious and their desserts don't make me miss dairy at all they are so good. I would eat here every day if I could and I'd be happy.

Pros: Amazing vegan food, Amazing vegan desserts, Big variety of options
Veganbaby
Veganbaby

native foods is seriously good.

Posted on 03 / 08 / 2015

I had the Kung pow bowl and it was so delicious, my boyfriend got the chicken run ranch sandwich and it was also mind blowing. Their fresh ingredients and friendly staff have definitely made this one of my favorite lunch spots, can't wait to try the one back home in Santa Monica (:

SentientVegan
SentientVegan

Great food, excellent service, crowded location

Posted on 09 / 22 / 2014

We love the food, everything we've ordered at Native Foods has been exceptional. The service has been over the top friendly and accommodating. Last time I visited I had the Chili and the Portobello and Sausage Burger with a Stone IPA.... It was heavenly! My only complaint is the location, it's a bit tough to get to and find parking sometimes.

Pros: Amazing Food Selection, Friendly Staff
Cons: Parking

philjdomm
philjdomm

Raw Dieter

Posted on 06 / 09 / 2014

Great for those not in a raw vegan diet with all their gluten mock meats.

Pros: Location, Outdoor Patio
Silent8176
Silent8176

Delicious

Posted on 06 / 06 / 2014

Check their website for the daily special! The food is DELICIOUS!

Dear Owner and Manager of Native Foods - Point Loma: