Serves meat, veg options available. Thai food restaurant. Owner is vegetarian and is accommodating to requests. She also teaches cooking. Uses vegan alternatives to fish sauce and stock. Many items on the menu can be made vegan upon request: pad thai, tom yum soup, spring rolls, and others. Price: Moderate more-less
Thai, Asian, Non-veg

Call for hours - tell us

• Wheelchair accessible

First Review by cassandra
vegannoms
vegannoms

Our Favorite!

Posted on 02 / 03 / 2014

My husband and I are both vegans and we love to go here. They have a very large menu and are willing to make basically anything vegan. They are knowledgeable about vegan/vegetarian needs and easy to talk to about menu options. All the food I've tried has been super delicious, and they have awesome drinks they are willing to make vegan, too. The fresh rolls and tofu sweet and sour are my favorites, but I also really like the curries. They will also empty out the deep fryer to cook deep fried tofu separately from oil meat if you ask them to, and they're nice about it. We've gone here lots of times and the staff have always been super friendly and accommodating. The restaurant has pleasant ambiance and would be appropriate for just an evening out and for fancier occasions.
Updated from previous review on Monday February 03, 2014

Pros: Great food, Accommodating/make almost anything vegan, Nice Atmosphere
Cons: Often crowded because it's so good
vegemight
vegemight

Delicious Curries

Posted on 08 / 16 / 2013

Best panang curry I've had in Oly hands-down. Most of the menu is easily made vegan. Iced Thai coffee (with coconut milk) is a must-try! Service was a little slow, but very friendly waitstaff and owner. Alcohol selection leaves a lot to be desired.

Pros: Extensive vegan selection, Friendly staff, Good value
Cons: Slow service, Limited alcohol selection
SaraJane85
SaraJane85

Great!

Posted on 03 / 13 / 2012

I have been here many times. It is very good. You can make just about anything they have on the menu vegan. And they have a large menu! The rice paper spring rolls are good and the peanut dipping sauce is GREAT! I always get some form of the fried rice with tofu. They are very accommodating and will make it just about any way you want it.

Pros: Very good food, nice decor, good staff

cassandra
cassandra
  • raw

Friendliest Owner

Posted on 05 / 02 / 2010

Owner was well educated, well informed, well spoken, and very helpful.

Pros: food, service, cleanliness

Dear Owner and Manager of Narai: