Napos Oldal Bio - és Reformbolt. Organic food shop attached to the Napos Oldal vegetarian food cafe. Shop stocks a range of food and natural products. Nyitva hétfőtől-péntekig 11-21, Szombaton 10-13.30. more-less

First Review by little-stone
Jonatand
Jonatand

cozy place with great staff!

5 Posted on 01 / 08 / 2014

Really kind and helpfull staff and great lunches! The store is small but with good pricing, only thing missing is a more clear sorting of vegan and non-vegan products, but the staff was great at answrtin our questions. :)

Sciurus85
Sciurus85

Unpleasant moment

2 Posted on 11 / 30 / 2013

I went to visit Budapest with my boyfriend and our little son (19th months old) and arriving in the city just at lunch time we diced to go to eat something to Napos that was actually very near where we were accommodated. We ask for eat in but the lady put all our food in bugs, we ask again to have for eat in, she politely said us yes bug didn't give us any plate.
My boyfriend and my son took a sit while a was paying. In that moment the lady came to my and said me "can you make you baby be more quiet?" I just payed and left.
I really sow it as impolitely, my son was yes crying but not shouting, and any way he is just a child, why do not put a sign outside with a baby picture and write on "I'm not welcome". But the food is good, cold but fine.

Pros: Good food, Good selection
Cons: Intollerant with children, Food is given cold
Happymouse
Happymouse

Nice Bio shop

5 Posted on 08 / 07 / 2013

The service staff was very friendly and translated to us the ingredient lists. They have a lot of yummy vegan food (with a few percents off on Saturdays)and also a good assortment with vegan basics like grains or plant milks, cacao butter, chia seeds etc.
For other vegan tips in Budapest:

Pros: Ok prices , small but good assortment, tasty fresh vegan pastries

earthville
earthville

Good vegan and organic selection, local pastries

5 Posted on 06 / 21 / 2013

I found a number of interesting vegan snacks, pastries, and desserts. One of the friendly employees spoke very good English and helped me confirm which items were vegan.

Pros: Vegan pastries, local style, Good vegan and organic selection, Friendly staff
little-stone
little-stone

simple and good

3 Posted on 02 / 06 / 2013

I ate here twice while traveling in Budapest. It's a cozy little cafe with one or two hot dishes on the menu and then a selection of salads you can order by weight. Everything was simple but really delicious and the price was pretty cheap. Would definitely recommend looking it up, especially as it is near a lot of hostels in the city. Didn't see any signs marking items as vegan or non vegan but the staff spoke good English so if that's a concern I'm sure it would be easy to find out.

Pros: central location , lots of options

Dear Owner and Manager of Napos Oldal Bio - es Reformbolt: