This restaurant is on the 27th floor of the Hilton Hotel Anatole. It has a great view of Dallas. Be sure to request a table by the windows. They have a excellent vegan tasting menu. Just ask the waiter for the menu. I have been there several times and the experience has always been great. I also got engaged at the Nana bar next to the restaurant so I will always be fond of this place. It is nice to be able to go to a formal dinner and have several vegan options. I can't think of one thing that I didn't like there....and I am really picky.Pros: vegan tasting menu, free valet , great view
- Link to this page from your site. Entry info.
- Return to Dallas Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
- Business Owners, if you see an unfair review, read this.
- Why was my review removed? - details
- Reviews are not endorsed by HappyCow - review terms
- Has CLOSED: Nana closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.
- This page has been viewed 28 times since Jan 2013.