Serves meat, veg options available. Gine dining restaurant on the 27th floor of the Hilton Anatole offers a 7-course or 10-course vegetarian vegan or vegetarian lacto tasting menu. Reported closed to HappyCow. Price: Expensive more-less
Vegan-friendly, Lacto, Ovo, American, International, Beer/Wine, Non-veg
2201 N Stemmons Fwy (inside Hilton Anatole Hotel)
Dallas, Texas 75207

Call for hours - tell us

• Reservations required
  • Wheelchair accessible

First Review by ChristyLowman

Great place for a special occasion

Posted on 03 / 14 / 2012

This restaurant is on the 27th floor of the Hilton Hotel Anatole. It has a great view of Dallas. Be sure to request a table by the windows. They have a excellent vegan tasting menu. Just ask the waiter for the menu. I have been there several times and the experience has always been great. I also got engaged at the Nana bar next to the restaurant so I will always be fond of this place. It is nice to be able to go to a formal dinner and have several vegan options. I can't think of one thing that I didn't like there....and I am really picky.

Pros: vegan tasting menu, free valet , great view

Dear Owner and Manager of CLOSED: Nana: