Offers variety of tasty food. Price: Moderate more-less

Thing_in_the_attic
Thing_in_the_attic

Chinese style buffet

4 Posted on 09 / 28 / 2012

I found this place by chance on a recent visit to Brazil, and I was very glad I did! It is styled like a traditional Brazilian buffet-style cafe, where one weighs the plate after each fill, paying a per-kilo price at the end (approx 20 reias / €8 per kg)
The variety of food was very good, from fresh salad leaves, tomatoes etc to stir-fried veg, roasted courgette and aubergine, along with meat substitutes and deep fried tofu and goats cheese. The food was freshly prepared and the dining area was clean fresh and air conditioned. Although there were no English-speaking staff present when I visited, the Brazilian ladies behind the counter tried very hard to understand me and we muddled through!
I would definitely recommend this place to any hungry veggies who find themselves in piracicaba.

Pros: Value, Fresh, Tasty
Cons: No English speaking staff

Dear Owner and Manager of Nampin: