Vegan bakery, sweets, and soft serve cafe. Offers breakfast food Mon-Sat til 11am, brunch Sunday 9am-2pm. Gluten free options. Price: Moderate more-less
Vegan, Bakery, American, Take-out, Catering

First Review by Elizabeth
RunningCUTIE
RunningCUTIE

Amazing

5 Posted on 09 / 15 / 2014

Vegan and gluten free donut that was soft, fluffy, and moist. Stunning. I would love to have this at home! Totally lived up to expectations!!

vallonicka
vallonicka

Yummmm

4 Posted on 08 / 26 / 2014

So being a GF vegan stinks sometimes, luckily Nami's has you covered. We tried numerous treats so far, and have been delighted by everything we have had. While they use a lot of vegan processed foods to build their treats with, they do it in such a fun good way, you don't mind eating unhealthy when it tastes this good. Great staff, and fantastic drinks.

For a once-in-awhile treat, this place is one of the better places in town.
Updated from previous review on Saturday January 25, 2014

Updated from previous review on Tuesday August 26, 2014

Pros: Fun and fantastic treats, Fun staff
Cons: Too many processed ingredients, Prices, sometimes
Nikki1801
Nikki1801

Indulgent...!!

4 Posted on 08 / 25 / 2014

I was SO full from eating next door, but we HAD to try these Tsoynami's we'd heard so much about!

I had a special, which was soft serve blended with carrot cake and white chocolate....
Oh dear me, it was yummy as anything BUT did get a bit sickly and too much towards the end (which is saying something for me as i love both cake and ice cream!).

Again, being an eco-warrior I was a bit frustrated when it came out in take-away cups as I'd assumed they would have sundae glasses of some-sort and there was plenty of seating....But hey, that's unfortunately the States for you.
Hopefully that'll change one day soon :)

Cons: take-away cups :(

Janice30yearveggie
Janice30yearveggie

Amazing Desserts and Tsoynami's

5 Posted on 07 / 31 / 2014

Nami's veg desserts and frozen confections are SO good. Their coffee is great, too. Nice little spot to cool down on a 110 degree day!

Imriela
Imriela

Vegan Dessert Heaven

5 Posted on 07 / 27 / 2014

Tsoft Tserve Tsoynami; that's what this place is know for, their soft serve ice creams. That's not all the have to offer though, they are also a bakery. Donuts? You got it. Muffins? Yup. Brownies? Of course! If you're in the mood for a vegan dessert in the desert, this is where you go! With the large selection of baked goods and the variety of ice creams and topping combinations, the only way you won't get something here is if you ate too much next door at Greens. That's not entirely true, you'll probably end up getting something, but you'll take it home and eat it later.

Pros: Delicious, Variety, Selection
DeeDeeinAZ
DeeDeeinAZ

Vegan Baking that is Divine!

5 Posted on 07 / 13 / 2014

Our favs are Winkies, nami cakes, donuts, smickerdoodle pies, oatmeal pies and all the tsoynamis!

Meeshkaseats
Meeshkaseats

Best vegan coffee shop!

5 Posted on 02 / 01 / 2014

Everything was so delicious! The coffee drinks and bakery items were tasty and I can't wait to go back and try the soy ice cream!

Pros: delicious, good atmosphere , great options
SynthVegan
SynthVegan

Nami

4 Posted on 11 / 09 / 2012

Nami is a great little bakery/cafe. The first day I went I got the soft serve and some "winkies" (twinkles). The ice cream was really good, but not something I'd get often. The winkies were also good. Sadly, during my second visit I got a creme filled donut and was disappointed. The donut was dry and didn't have much creme in it. Overall, I'd recommend this place, you just need to be choosey about what you get.

Tigra220
Tigra220

100% VEGAN SUNDAY BRUNCH!

5 Posted on 11 / 03 / 2012

The Sunday brunch is a MUST! Biscuits & sausage gravy, tofu scramble, potatoes, & Canadian bacon?? All vegan AND delicious?? And check their board for weekly specials (last week they had caramel apple waffles!).

You also have to try their desserts. Vegan donuts, cupcakes, cakes, soft serve, etc. Don't leave PHX without visiting Nami.

Pros: Sunday brunch, 100% vegan, Friendly staff
Sabrina H
Sabrina H

A must-try!

5 Posted on 09 / 08 / 2012

Their soft-serve is absolutely delicious! It's like a Dairy Queen Blizzard, but vegan. Their blueberry-cream cheese turnovers and chocolate chip cookies were divine also. Great place overall!

Pros: all vegan, taste, selection
eric
eric

We need this place in LA!

5 Posted on 08 / 13 / 2012

When I realized this is an all-vegan dessert place I was stoked. Some items are slightly pricy, but they're offering something unique and extraordinarily yummy. My first time here I shared a tsoynami - rocky road with a friend. Half a portion was just right for me, though if it had been a full one I would have ate it all. Next time I tried a berry turnover pastry which I devoured. Hope they'll expand this concept to LA someday soon!

Pros: Vegan Ice Cream
jlo5616
jlo5616

Great expansion of Green

4 Posted on 04 / 13 / 2012

Nami is a great little spot to stop for a quick lunch or treat. I particularly like that Nami has a case full of vegan baked goods with many gluten-free options... mmmm cinnamon rolls! They're not as busy as Green in Tempe and have ample parking which is a plus. The atmosphere is fun but cleaner than Green, much brighter and quieter, so it's a great place to hop on the wifi.

Pros: Great food/drink/baked good selection, Bright open atmosphere, Plenty of parking
Elizabeth
Elizabeth

Wow!

4 Posted on 11 / 27 / 2011

This place serves coffee, sweets, and soynami blizzards. My husband had a hammerhead (the workers called it a red eye) and he thought it was pretty good. We each had an oatmeal creme pie, very good. It reminded me of a Lil Debbie. Then we shared a vegan Captain Crunch blizzard, this was so tasty! I wish this place was in San Diego--so jealous!

Dear Owner and Manager of Nami: