CLOSED: Namaste

Reported closed to HappyCow by multiple sources. Price: Moderate more-less
Vegan-friendly, Lacto, Ovo, Indian, International, Beer/Wine
Cabeza de Manzaneda, 3, Galicia
Ourense, Spain

Call for hours - tell us

First Review by puchitomato
Sagitauro
Sagitauro

I'm sorry but Namaste is definitely closed.

Posted on 08 / 07 / 2014

I can confirm by myself that "Namaste" restaurant is closed from long time ago.

I have checked this on august 7th 2014.

puchitomato
puchitomato

charming with authentic cuisine

Posted on 08 / 05 / 2008

I've been to Namaste many times since it opened a few years ago. Their selection has greatly improved, and they offer many vegan options upon request. (Note that the woh bara is offered vegan style but is served with a side of yogurt chutney.) My servers have always been very friendly and appear to be moving at their fastest during busy times. The food has consistently been amazing, I'd recommend the roasted peanuts, aloo paratha, and cash yogurt curry. I sat next to some kids from Nepal and overheard them saying to their server that they felt like they were in their mother's kitchen! I think that says a lot about the authenticity and quality of the food!

Pros: excellent food, friendly staff, nice atmosphere
Cons: smokers outiside

Dear Owner and Manager of CLOSED: Namaste: